LOCATION AND CONTACT
- C / Reyes Católicos, 17. 45002 TOLEDO.
- Phone: +34 925 223 802.
- Website: http://www.sanjuandelosreyes.org
- Facebook: Monastery Museum San Juan de los Reyes
- A visit is accessed by the Reyes Católicos street, not the front of the church.
- Winter (from 16/10 to 28/02): from 10h00 to 17h45
- Summer (from 01/03 to 15/10): from 10h00 to 18h45.
- Open Monday to Sunday, every day of the year without interruption at noon.
- Closed: December 25 and January 1, closed all day. 2l 24 and December 31, closed at noon.
- Book a visit is not necessary, as there are capacity problems.
WHAT CAN YOU SEE?
With the entry visit the two cloisters. Also the church, accessed by giving the same; except when there is a celebration, you will have to enter through the front door of the church from the square, respecting the celebration that takes place. Do not forget that the church is a place of prayer.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
Flat rate: 2.80 €
- School groups with accreditation of the school: 2.40 €
- Under 11 years.
- Teachers accompanying school groups
- People in wheelchairs.
- Residents in Toledo presenting registration certificate or apartment rentals updated.
- Priests and Religious presenting the diocesan or Spanish Conference of Religious in force card.
- A bonus of € 9 with which you can visit these seven monuments: San Juan de los Reyes, Santo Tomé, Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, Church of El Salvador, Jesuit Church, the Mosque of Cristo de la Luz and Royal Collegue of Noble Maidens .
- The can be purchased at any of these monuments.
- Has value while not damaged or tampered with.
- With credit card if the amount exceeds 5 €
- By bank transfer
People in wheelchairs can access the lobby, lower cloister and church. Not accessible the upper cloister.
HOW DO VISIT?
It is free, does not have guides. We have free explanatory leaflets available to the visitor.
We have an internal WIFI network to an application (http://wifimuseum.com) that can be followed from the mobile phone itself or tablet, with the explanation of the monument in Spanish, English and French. This service is included in the ticket price.
We have audio guides also, avaible within the monument.
PUBLIC BATHROOMS ARE THERE?
Do not have them. The nearest is within five minutes of the building on Park El Transito.